Insider Trading Frequently Asked Questions
The following links provide additional views on investing with insider trading information.
- New York Times - The Analysts vs. the Insiders
- Fool.com - Invest Like Gordon Gekko
- Fool.com - The inside track to big profits
- About.com - How to profit from insider trading
- Investopedia.com - When insiders buy, should you join them?
- Investopedia.com - Can insiders help you make better trades?
- Investopedia.com - Uncovering insider trading
- Money Balance - Insider buying and selling
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
The 1934 Act created the SEC, which is an independent federal agency. The 1934 Act grants the SEC broad authority over all aspects of the securities industry and markets.
The following are the links relevant to insider trading information:
Books on Insider Trading
The following books provide good information on investing with insider trading.
- Investment Intelligence from Insider Trading
A detailed study of insider trading based on 15 years' research by H. Nejat Seyhun.
- Profit from Legal Insider Trading: Invest Today on Tomorrow's News
A practical guide to insider trading from Jonathan Moreland.
- The Vital Few vs. the Trivial Many : Invest with the Insiders, Not the Masses
Insight and expert advice from George Muzea.